About ------- Writing -------- SPANKED! (Game)-------- Gallery -------- Social Media and links

'So... This is Awkward' second edition

The second edition of my first book is live!

http://mybook.to/So_This_is_awkward


Link here:
http://mybook.to/So_This_is_awkward


Back in 2013 when I first started writing 'So... This is Awkward' it was safe to say I didn't have a clue what I was doing. I just knew that I had some thoughts and stories that I needed to share. After a lot of typing and half baked editing I flung my self-published book at the world and, with the exception of a few nice reviews, the world mostly ignored it. Then back in 2017 I re-read my book and I decided I was quite glad that it had only been seen by a few hundred people!

I was embarrassed by the writing, rather than the embarrassing sexual confessions, so I took the book down and I have been trying to fix it ever since.

Since I wrote 'So... This is Awkward' my passion for both reading and writing has expanded massively, and, with the help of my friendly neighbourhood writers group, my writing skills have improved too.

Hopefully this is reflected in the second edition of this book. I'm not launching it with any fanfare or publicity right now because I may still decide to tweak it a little, and I don't have time to do all the social media engagement I ought to at the moment!
I still have various projects in the works, including 'SPANKED' the card game, which is very close to being release-ready so keep following me for updates; there's so much more to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment