Best Writings -------------- Drawing Gallery ------------ Social Media

The spreadsheet - part V

#dating #NewYork #NYC #onlinedating  #BDSM #bondage #kinky #sex #romance


Name
occupation
personality
hair
kinky?
Other notes
Fay
job seeker
sassy
brunette
yup
-

Fay messaged me first on profile 3 with a sassy and rambly message about Englishisms and kink. I sassed her right back, pointing out that she looked like she was drunk in all her pictures and I couldn’t tell if she was hot or not. She appreciated my snarkiness and threats of punishment, and before long I was waiting to meet her in the Belfry. Infuriatingly she was more than forty minutes late, and the Belfry was rammed and noisey. I switched back and forth between hovering inside the air conditioned doorway and loitering outside on muggy 14th street. After 20 minutes the bouncer must have thought I was a weirdo, after 40 minutes I must have seemed certifiable. Eventually though Fay arrived and I led her to a quieter bar around the corner. Aside from her lack of punctuality she had a good sense of humour and before long we were making out on the plastic seats of the M15 bus, heading back to my place.

I spanked and flogged Fay until her ass and back were thoroughly reddened; her punishment for keeping me waiting. After sex round 1 I let her have a go on me with the flogger while I was strapped down. She giggled a lot and eventually released me saying, “I prefer when you do it to me”...

There was a definite spring in her step as I watched her leaving my place; her denim short-shorts swaying from side to side and riding up into her ass as it diminished down the hallway.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Name
occupation
personality
hair
kinky?
Other notes
Vicky
?
?
Brown?
?
?

She smiled a lot and she wasn’t ugly, but her three dimensional body and face weren’t quite what I was expecting. I wasn’t feeling it so I aborted the date after one drink with the cunning line: “I expect you’ll want to get an early night for your run tomorrow…?”

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Name
occupation
personality
hair
kinky?
Other notes
Pamela
international development
‘Type A’ or whatever
blonde
yes
Seemed like a smart and together young woman

Pamela was a little older than me; 29 and staring down the barrel of 30. She had a theory that only douchebags like David Foster-Wallace, but with careful use of both profile 1 and 3 I managed to persuade her to meet me for cocktails. She was charming and smart; I remember an in depth discussion on the current political turmoil in Egypt, and discovering a mutual fascination with the travels of Alexander the Great.

Talk of her tough mudder experience led us neatly into her BDSM interests. I talked about how I was trying to learn some more complex rope techniques; the sort of convoluted and intertwined designs that wrap and immobilize the whole body. I could see a twinkle in her eye and a shudder in her hips as she talked about the designs she’d seen, and her hands traced imaginary ropes over her body. However I failed to tempt her back to my place as she said she had to get up early for a run the next day. I kissed her briefly outside the bar, at first she went with it but then hastily turned to leave, saying “Text me!” over her shoulder.

I texted her on three separate occasions, the first two messages got no response… and the third didn’t either.

No comments :

Post a Comment