Best Writings -------------- Drawing Gallery ------------ Social Media

The spreadsheet - part II

#dating #NewYork #NYC #onlinedating  #BDSM #bondage #kinky #sex #romance

Name
occupation
personality
hair
kinky?
Other notes
Jaime
Med student
peppy
black
?
Put up to dating by her friend

Good conversation in a wine bar, I was apparently her first online date and she congratulated me on not being a weirdo... It would have been a shame to ruin this by telling her how much of a weirdo I was. I probably should have texted her to try and set up a second date... but I didn’t.


----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Name
occupation
personality
hair
kinky?
Other notes
Louise
Lawyer
friendly?
blonde
?
?

More nice bar based chatting, but I could tell when Louise walked in that she just wasn’t really my type.


----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Name
occupation
personality
hair
kinky?
Other notes
Ellie
Writer
Nerdy/
Great
brunette
yes
allergic to latex

Explored two Midtown bars with a girl who had seen all three of my profiles before we met. She was nice and liked nature and nerdy things and wasn’t ashamed of being just who she was. We ended up getting food and I didn’t even have a panic attack. I invited her back to mine, because it seemed like the thing to do. I kissed her, because it seemed like the thing to do. I stripped her, strapped her down to my bed, and fucked her hard... because it seemed like the thing to do. I texted her to make sure she had a good time and got home ok, because it made me feel like less of a bastard...




----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Name
occupation
personality
hair
kinky?
Other notes
Nicola
Waste management
chilled
light brown
?
Disappointingly not in the mafia

More cocktails were consumed in the Shanty in Brooklyn. Nicola lived in greenpoint and was driving so I couldn’t really get her wasted. She was hot, sciencey, and quite tall. She also had a good invention for a toilet seat to cure bowel cancer (I had to promise her I wouldn’t steal her idea before she told me about it). The date ended with a nice hug by her car, and I texted her to try and get date number two in the works. She never replied though so if ever I get a chance to steal her toilet seat invention I’m totally gonna do it now.

No comments :

Post a Comment