Best Writings -------------- Drawing Gallery ------------ Social Media

The spread sheet - part IV

#dating #NewYork #NYC #onlinedating  #BDSM #bondage #kinky #sex #romance


Name
occupation
personality
hair
kinky?
Other notes
Suyin
Being young
Crazy…
and far too young
Black
Interested because it sounded cool
Young young young, way too young. (By which I mean 19... She messaged me first. Don’t judge!)

I met Suyin one Sunday for ice cream in central park, we sat by the boating lake and chatted... (Maybe I was paranoid but there seemed to be a helicopter hovering over us the entire time). Suyin conveyed a considerable amount of energy in the way she spoke and it struck me that her personality lay several miles past kooky and not too short of lunatical. She also told me that she was under the protection of ‘the skulls and daggers’, who were apparently some kind of hispanic gang in Harlem… I think there was also a good chance that she was a compulsive liar. While I may have left her with a friendly offer of future spanking, she was definitely too young for me, and I decided to try and avoid dating 19 year olds in future.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Name
occupation
personality
hair
kinky?
Other notes
Malory
Ballet dancer
Friendly, chatty
red
?
Suspiciously normal

I persuaded Malory to meet me for a late night cocktail on the way back from a friends house party. She was warm, chatty, forgiving of my lack of ballet knowledge, and also hot. You could tell she was a great person to be around, perhaps the sort of person that gets described as the ‘life and soul of the party’. We kissed passionately on the corner of 3rd avenue and E33rd street. A passer by cheered us, but we didn’t tone it down. Now whenever I walk past that corner at night the memory of that kiss resurfaces.

A second date was set but then rain checked… In the last text I had from Malory she said that she was sunning herself by a pool in Jersey and coming back into town next week... Then she stopped responding.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Name
occupation
personality
hair
kinky?
Other notes
Brooke
Psychology student
friendly but somehow reserved
blonde
?
Didn’t really drink (Only found this out after I got her to meet me in a bar)

While I took a deep slurp of beer number two, Brooke told me she didn’t drink much because her father had been an alcoholic… She didn’t seem to judge me for drinking when she wasn’t and we went on two dates in the end. Both dates were followed by making out, but in a slightly awkward and stilted kind of way (probably because only one of us had been drinking). I was up for a third date, she was not.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Name
occupation
personality
hair
kinky?
Other notes
Valerie
games developer
Tattooed gamer chick
Black
maybe?
Only in town that night and on her way to London

A last minute rendezvous on the park avenue tavern on a muggy Sunday evening. Thunder rumbled in the distance. Valerie had got to the bar first and was already sipping a cocktail and looking hot at one of it’s corners. I adopted a stool on the other side of this bar corner,  hanging my still dry umbrella on one of the hooks under the woodwork. She told me about Atlanta (where she was coming from) and I told her about England, where in 48 hours she would be landing. She refused a second drink as apparently she needed to go and meet her brother. As she slid off her bar stool a strange thing happened; she practically disappeared beneath the bar. At first I wondered if she had knelt down or something, but then she remained at that height and started walking. I realised she hadn’t fallen over but was just incredibly short... Like, probably under 4 foot 10’ and on some scale of dwarfism, short. This didn’t make her any more or less attractive to me, it just shows that I don’t pay enough attention to heights listed on peoples profiles.

No comments :

Post a Comment